Are you looking for Best Par Meter
? Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Par Meter
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Par Meter
- Because the main spectra of LED | CMH, HPS and SUNLIGHT are different, human eyes and plants have different perception abilities for these light sources. FH-100 is specifically designed for different spectra to measure the most accurate LUX or PPFD.
- When testing PPFD in a closed tent, you can close the tent completely and get the most accurate value by using our meter. While for other meters, you must open one side of the tent to do it, so the light will leak out and you can't get the most accurate value.
- Save manpower. For example, to test the illuminance of the light source at different distances or different powers, with FH-100, only one person can complete it, instead of two people.
- When testing, because you don't need to hold the light meter, you can avoid that the light is blocked by your body.
- It can test the illuminance value in small spaces or places that cannot be touched by people.
- FOR SCIENTISTS & SERIOUS GROWERS - Designed by world-renowned crop physiologist, Bruce Bugbee, PhD, the MQ-500 full-spectrum quantum meter is the premium tool of choice among leading scientists and growers for accurately measuring the photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) from all light sources. Package includes an AM-310 telescopic sensor wand that extends up to 33 inches for measuring hard-to-reach places and a neoprene carrying case.
- MEASURING PAR IS CRITICAL - An accurate PAR meter is critical for measuring the intensity of light used in the precision growing of plants and other photosynthetic organisms in greenhouses, growth chambers, farms, gardens, aquariums, and additional agricultural systems.
- QUALITY QUANTUM METER - Unlike cheaper LUX or footcandle sensors which are sometimes marketed as grow light meters, but are meant for measuring light for human vision, our meters feature a laboratory-grade PPFD (photosynthetic photon flux density), or “quantum,” optical detector precisely calibrated to measure the light intensity in µmol m-2 s-1 of the specific color wavelengths emitted by LEDs, HPS, MH, sunlight, and other light sources utilized by plants for photosynthesis.
- EXTREMELY ACCURATE & STABLE - Precisely measures and combines the intensity of all photons between 400 and 700 nm to give a single PAR reading in µmol m-2 s-1 within 5 % uncertainty. Unlike hobby-grade PAR meters, our meter has a stable, accurate calibration with an accuracy drift rate of less than 2% per year.
- RUGGED & EASY TO USE - Quantum sensor head is machined aluminum and potted solid with epoxy for years of use in harsh environments, including underwater. The handheld meter is attached by a cable and displays real-time readings, records samples, and logs average intensity and daily light integral (DLI) measurements. Unlike the sensor head, the handheld meter is not waterproof.
- DLI Mode calculates average light over 24 hours
- Scan Mode averages PAR over any area scanned
- Spot mode takes instant PPFD readings
- Extension Wand sold separately
- Built-in stand/stake/magnetized screw hold meter to metal
- 【Quantum Par Meter】This fully portable handheld PAR meter features our highly accurate, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm. It measures up to 10,000 μmol/s compared with 2,000 μmol/s for other meters on the market.
- 【Save Money:】 Best selling AND useful for your indoor growing plants and 3.get you in the ball park of light requirements and testing for half the cost.
- 【All Indoor plants】 Data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software and Low power consumption with built-in low battery power indication.
- 【High Precision】 Constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters’ Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength—perfect for measuring LED light output.
- 【Rechargeable】【Free return/exchange/refund if any concern】【Charging 1-2 hours before use if no power】1year warranty. US patent.
- Brand name:Sun System
- Assembly not required
- Made in China
- Se inside with Sun System grow lights or outside with natural sunlight
- ☀【HIGH ACCURACY】+/- 4% readings +/- 0.5% f.s (10,000 Lux; 1,000 FC); +/- 5% readings +/- 10 digits (300,000 Lux; 30,000FC)
- ☀【0.4 SECOND RESPONSE】2~3 times sampling per second, Instantly to measure out how much lights you’re getting
- ☀【WIDE MEASURE RANGE】 This light meter can measure luminance at 0.01~300,000 Lumens, (0.01~30,000 Foot Candles), Which is much wider than the others. Resolution 0.01
- ☀【EASY TO USE】The light sensor can be rotated 270º, so you don’t need to turn around the light meter to measure lights from different angles. Just rotate the sensor, and you can still read the measure at front
- ☀【MEMORIZE THE LIGHT READINGS】This Lux Meter can help you record 33 sets of readings,Temp Testing, The RELATIVE measuring mode will show you the difference between current / recorded data. Ideal to use at home, garden, aquarium,plants, school, office, state, LED lights, indoor and outdoor
- Data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software available at Hydrofarm
- Low power consumption with built-in low Battery power Indication
- Constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters' Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength - perfect for measuring LED light output
- No assembly required
- Logging software compatible with Windows XP, 7 & 10 only
- ➤【HIGH ACCURACY】: ≤ 10,000 Lux/ 1,000 FC, ± 4% of reading ±0.5% f.S; ≥ 10,000 Lux / 40,000 FC, ±5% of reading ± 10 digits (Calibrated to standard incandescent lamp at color temperature 2856K)
- ➤【WIDE MEASURE RANGE】: This light meter can also measure luminance at 0.01-400,000 Lumens ( 0.01-40,000 Foot Candles), that is wider than others. It can help you to measure luminosity in more scenes.
- ➤【FAST RESPONSE】: 2~3 times sampling per second, allows you to capture the intensity of light more accurately. Resolution is 0.01 Lux and repeatability is ± 2%
- ➤【MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS】: This lumen meter has back light, MIN/Max hold, data hold, data storage, auto-off time of 10 minutes and low battery indication. You can also measure environment temperature. The lux meter can perfectly measure luminosity and temperature, When you are growing plants.
- ➤【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】: ANNMETER provide 1 years warranty and lifetime technical support. Our product comes with a bag, screwdriver and battery, which can make you more convenient to carry and use. If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us!
- This quantum PAR light meter is mainly used to measure the photosynthetically active radiation of natural light in the wavelength range of 400-700nm. Provides accurate PAR light readings from full sun to full shade indoors or outdoors and artificial light sources (LED, High Pressure Sodium, Metal Halide, Fluorescent, and Halogen). Widely used in agricultural meteorology, crop growth research.
- The sensor uses a silicon photodetector and passes through a 400-700nm optical filter. PAR light measuring range from 0 to 4000 μmol/m2/s
- Support three modes of operation: instant spot-check measurement mode for PAR light readings PPFD; scan mode for quickly averaging PAR over an area; DLI mode shows Daily Light Integral
- Accurate and instant response. Easy to read large backlight display
- The sensor of XAR-P10 PAR meter is waterproof and can be used in all weather conditions. (But the meter body is not waterproof). Only two buttons and easy to operate. Four AA Alkaline Batteries